Assam Black Tea. Bubble tea store usually have this tea under their fine tea list/ menu.
Packaging — Tea Bags
Packaging Size — (1 Pack) 600 grams
11g / 50pcs Tea Bags
Shelf Life — 2 Years
Storage Condition — Room Temperature
Origin — Made in Taiwan
Why Order Our Assam Black Tea?
Strong and Refreshing — perfect selection for flavored-tea business; can be easily included in your flavored tea list/ menu. Filipinos would love the refreshing taste of this tea, especially those customers that patronize tea stores located in high end areas/ market;
Health Benefits — known to: contain anti-oxidants, reduce heart disease, stabilize blood pressure lower cholesterol level, protect your teeth, skin care, among other health benefits;
TOP Quality / Best in the Market Supply — to bring our customer the best tea leaves in the market, our products are carefully selected and tested from reputable suppliers by our Research and Development Team; and
Cost Effective — quality and cost effeciency are ingredients of our business. Hence, we offer the best tea supplies in the market to help you grow your business.
How To Brew Your Assam Black Tea
Easy Preparation of Tea Bags:
(1) Simply put one (1) assam black tea on a brewer containing 250m hot water.
(2) Set for the brew mode. Then, switch on and extract.
(3) Your ready should be ready for sipping!
Traditional Preparation of Tea Bags:
(1) Put 100grms (9pcs to10pcs) of tea leaves into the pot.
(2) Pour hot water (65-75degrees centigrade) in to the pot that has tea leaves in it.
(3) Cover the pot; leave the pot covered for a period of seven (7) minutes.
(4) After the given time, carefully remove the tea leaves from the pot with a hot water in it, and store it in a container that has the capacity to keep the tea hot, such as a thermos.
(5) Your tea is ready for sipping. Note that it can still be served when the tea is warm.